Saturday 29 September 2007

The book is out

I'm delighted to say that Behavioural Investing was published on Friday. It is available from amazon at a £20 discount to the RRP. It is a slighter longer than I had envisioned, weighing in at 705 pages! However, the good news that it is designed to be dipped into, and not necessarily read sequentially.

I'm afraid those in the US will have to wait a little longer. The books are printed here in the UK, and sent over to the US. I believe it should be available in the US at the end of Nov.

Let me know what you think of it.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, James! I'm looking forward to perusing it.

Johan du Preez said...

Well done, one more for my library; all in aid of my confirmation bias, you see.

Johan du Preez

Anonymous said...

ROezXJ Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

wOwHC4 Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

hPk5zK Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

ARm7YQ Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Find Hospitals in your Area said...

Hi, thank you for sharing this info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language.
Find Hospitals in your Area